*Inclement Weather Update*
As of February 22nd, 2021, our office is open and testing as scheduled.
Texas A&M University's Testing Services Office welcomes you to test with us. We are an approved national testing site with a licensed Prometric Center and partnerships with Pearson Vue and Castle Worldwide. Professional certification, licensure, and entry level exams are available to TAMU students and the community. We welcome the opportunity to offer a professional testing environment for your testing needs.
Click the Exams tab to view tests offered.
The safety and health of our community is of great importance to Texas A&M University. As of today, July 13th, we are open and testing at 25% capacity. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office, 979-845-0532.
Procedures have changed as followed:
- Masks are required (cannot have exhale vents)
- Testers must stay 6 ft apart at all times
- Lockers will not be provided therefore personal effects (watches, jewelry, wallets, phones, etc) must remain in the car or at home. Only IDs and car keys will be allowed in to test
- We are not accepting walk-ins
- We are offering all Departmental Exams through Zoom except PHYS 206