Candidates are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times while on the premises of the test center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-throughs, and through the observation window. The Test Center Administrator (TCA) is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the TCAs or other candidates. If you are found to have violated any of the regulations during your exam, the TCA is required to notify Prometric and your test sponsor. Prometric, alone or in conjunction with your test sponsor, shall then take any further action necessary to sanction your conduct, up to and including invalidation of your test score and/or pursuit of civil or criminal charges.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF EXAM CONTENT/SYSTEMS
TEST CENTER CHECK-IN PROCEDURES & BREAKS
- The computer-based test delivery system, tutorial, exam content, and survey are the unpublished, confidential, and proprietary materials of Prometric and/or your test sponsor.
- Communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of an exam, in any form or by any means (e.g. verbal, electronic, written, etc.) for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- ANY reproduction or disclosure will result in the immediate filing of civil and/or criminal charges against you and anyone directing or conspiring with you.
Prohibited Items and Examinee Conduct in the Test Center
- Original, valid (unexpired), government issued photo & signature bearing identification is required in order to take an exam. Validity and the number of acceptable IDs are predetermined by your test sponsor.
- You will be scanned with a metal detector wand prior to every entry into the test room.
- You will be required to raise your pants legs above your ankles, empty and turn all pockets inside-out and raise shirt sleeves above your wrists prior to every entry into the test room.
- If you are wearing eyeglasses you will be required to remove them for visual inspection to ensure they don’t contain a recording device. Large jewelry items must be stored in your locker due to concerns over concealed recording devices.
- Exams may have scheduled or unscheduled breaks, as determined by your test sponsor. Each time you leave the test room you must sign-out.
- The TCA will inform you what is permitted during exam breaks, specifically regarding whether access to your locker, and access to cell phones and notes within it, is permitted or not. All candidates must inform the TCA before accessing a stored item during a break, including medicine. Repeated or lengthy departures from the test room will be reported to the test sponsor.
- Upon return from a break, without exception, you must go through all security checks, present valid ID, sign-in and, if required by the test sponsor, provide a fingerprint to be re-admitted to the test room.
- Weapons are not allowed in any Prometric Test Center.
- Unauthorized personal items may not be brought into the test room. Such items include, but are not limited to: outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, watches, cell phones, electronic devices, or wearable technology.
- Written notes, published materials and other testing aids are strictly prohibited in the test room, except where allowed by your test sponsor. Test center staff will refer to the applicable Client Practices for allowances.
- Written notes or electronic devices discovered in the test room will be confiscated by the Test Center Administrator.
- Only soft ear plugs (with no wires/cords attached) and center-supplied tissues are permitted in the test room.
- All materials issued by the TCA must be returned at the conclusion of testing. Used scratch paper must be returned before new scratch paper will be issued by the TCA during your exam.
- Light clothing items removed for comfort such as sweaters, suit jackets, scarves, etc., must be hung on the examinee’s chair, not placed in laps or on the workstation desktop. Outerwear such as heavy coats, parkas, rain coats, etc., is not permitted in the test room.
- Talking to other candidates in the test room, referring to their screens, testing materials or written notes is strictly prohibited.
Client/test sponsor practice policies shall supersede these regulations if a conflict exists.