Candidates are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times during the test administration. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording during the entire exam. The Test Center Administrator (TCA) is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the TCAs or other candidates. If you are found to have violated any of the regulations during your exam, the TCA is required to notify Student Academic Affairs.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF EXAM CONTENT/SYSTEMS
- The computer-based test delivery system, exam content are the unpublished, confidential, and proprietary materials of the TAMU Test Center.
- Communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of an exam, in any form or by any means (e.g. verbal, electronic, written, etc.) for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- ANY reproduction or disclosure will result in immediate filing of civil and/or criminal charges against you and anyone directing or conspiring with you.
TEST CENTER PROCESSES
- Original, valid (unexpired), government issued photo & signature bearing identification is required in order to take an exam. Validity and the number of acceptable IDs are predetermined by the Test Center. STUDENT IDS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE as they do not bear a signature.
- Must provide ID to online proctor before beginning exam in order to confirm identity
- Can only have the following during the exam:
- two pieces of 8.5 x 11 inch scratch paper
- two non-mechanical pencils
Important to Note:
- PROCTOR must inspect scratch paper/pencils and desk/surrounding area before exam.
- NO scheduled/unscheduled breaks allowed during the exam.
- NO eating or drinking allowed during the exam, therefore no food or drink is allowed on the desktop including gum or candy.
- REQUIRED to have ZOOM downloaded on computer with video/audio turned on during the entire exam and placed in a position where the proctor is able to see student’s face during entire exam. This means no hats or hoods are allowed to be worn at any time throughout the exam.
- WHEN proctor begins student’s exam, the screen will be shared and must remain shared through the duration of the student’s exam.
EXAM will automatically be invalidated if ANY of the following occur while testing:
- If the student turns off their camera
- If the student turns off their microphone
- If the student stops sharing their screen
- If the student leaves Zoom without clearing with the proctor
- If anyone enters the student’s area and/or speaks with the student
- If the student leaves the testing area