Distance Education Proctoring Services
The Testing Services will proctor examinations for distance education courses.
Prior to Registration/Scheduling:
- Exam information needs to be emailed to us at email@example.com before we can schedule you.
• If sending a proctoring form:
Name: Terri McCallister
Address: 750 Agronomy Road, Suite 1101 | 4239 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4239
- Once we have your exam information, you can come in or call our office at 979-845-0532 to schedule a date and time.
- You have the options of 9:00am, 11:00am, and 2:00pm to take your exam; however, if you wish to test at 2:00pm, then you will have to complete your exam by 4:45pm. No exceptions.
- Please have a preferred date and time ready when scheduling.
Exams are $50 per exam
All fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable
*Rescheduleing or Cancellations
You must notify the Testing Center, no later than 24 business hours prior to your scheduled test time,
if you wish to reschedule or cancel your exam. If you reschedule within 24 hours of your schedule exam,
you will have to pay the registration fee again.
The Day Of Your Exam:
What to Bring:
You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled test session with a government issued ID that is unexpired with a photo (driver’s license, passport, Texas Department of Public Safety identification card, current alien resident’s card or a student ID).
Without an acceptable ID you cannot test.
Any personal materials that the professor allows is your responsibility to provide. Scratch paper and pencils will be provided for the exam.
Distance education exams are graded by the professor and exam results are not available in our office. Students should contact their professor for grades.
Foreign Language Credit through FLATS at BYU:
A physical copy of scores will need to be mailed to the address listed above in the registration section or below at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions about your scores:
You will need to contact your professor.
If you need accommodations:
We will need the ADA paperwork for your accommodation before you can test. Let us know when you register for your exam and send your paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a service animal:
Service animals such as dogs and miniature horses are allowed. Comfort animals are not allowed in accordance with ADA.