Candidates are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times during the test administration. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording during the entire exam. The Test Center Administrator (TCA) is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the TCAs or other candidates. If you are found to have violated any of the regulations during your exam, the TCA is required to notify Student Academic Affairs. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY OF EXAM CONTENT/SYSTEMS
- The computer-based test delivery system, exam content are the unpublished, confidential, and proprietary materials of the TAMU Test Center.
- Communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of an exam, in any form or by any means (e.g. verbal, electronic, written, etc.) for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- ANY reproduction or disclosure will result in immediate filing of civil and/or criminal charges against you and anyone directing or conspiring with you.
TEST CENTER PROCESSES
- Original, valid (unexpired), government issued photo & signature bearing identification or current student ID is required in order to take an exam. Validity and the number of acceptable IDs are predetermined by the Test Center.
- Can have the following during the exam:
- two blank pieces of 8.5 x 11 inch scratch paper
- two pencils
PROCTOR must inspect scratch paper/pencils and desk area before exam.
NO scheduled/unscheduled breaks allowed nor eating/drinking during the exam.
REQUIRED to have ZOOM downloaded on phone with video/audio turned on during the entire exam and placed in a position proctor is able to see student face, hands, scratch paper/pencils, computer screen during entire exam.
NOTE: Here is an example of what the phone camera view must look like during entire exam.